Agora 3.10 includes a new feature allowing Admins to manage brand logos for product decoration along with several other bug fixes.
- Brand Logo Library
- Found under Site Settings, this module enables admins to upload and organize a library of logos or artwork files that Site Users may select from when requesting Quotes for or placing orders of decorated apparel or promotional products.
- For each logo, a production-ready source file and selected colors from the Brand Color Library can be associated to the thumbnail image visible to Site Users. When a product with a decoration location including a logo is submitted in an order or a Quote Request, these files and colors are passed to both Approvers and Suppliers.
- Resolved an issue preventing Admins from receiving the password reset email.
- Product prices now have the thousands separator on product category pages.
- Resolved an issue where tooltips related to the Brand Color Library would provide misinformation in certain edge cases.
- Resolved an issue preventing custom color swatches from correctly adding to decoration locations in some cases.
- Resolved an issue causing product pricing and inventory to disappear when changes were made to the product SKU.
- Resolved several issues and with the Point Transaction Log report.
- Resolved an issue preventing Site User data from saving to the database when clicking “Save” on the Edit Site User page.
- Resolved an issue impacting Site Users’ and Admins’ ability to add catalog products to Quotes and Requests when those products were assigned to Product Visibility User Groups.