Agora 3.4 rolls out several new features to accommodate specific client needs in addition to a batch of bug fixes.
- If a Site User account has the same email address as an Approver Admin account, that Site User now no longer needs to approve their own orders.
- If a Supplier submits a Quote with $0.00-priced products, the system now warns them that one or more products are not priced.
- Released custom checkouts for several clients
- Resolved several system email bugs preventing emails from being received
- Resolved several issues impacting Sites’ accessibility
- Resolved a bug where Quote details disappeared when an item was deleted from a Supplier-initiated Quote
- Resolved a bug causing Quote details to disappear when an item was deleted from a Supplier-initiated Quote
- Resolved a bug causing UNSPSC codes associated with line items in Quotes to not appear to Suppliers when fulfilling the Quote order
- Resolved a bug preventing items from catalog orders that were denied approval from being added back into the Site User’s shopping cart after clicking “Edit Order”