Agora 3.5 rolls out several enhancements and a batch of bug fixes for Stores and Marketplaces.
- If a Site User has added products to a Quote Request from the catalog, those products’ catalog prices will now load as the default prices in a Suppliers’ Quote response. Likewise, the catalog pricing will load by default for catalog products in Supplier-initiated Quotes. In both cases, the pricing can still be changed.
- If a Supplier is using a CSV product import template to add products to a Quote they’ve initiated, they can now add product pricing and UNSPSC codes to the import template.
- Issues affecting the consistency and responsiveness of Site headers have been resolved. Sites may need to be updated from the Site Designer for changes to take effect.
- Users no longer need to click “Apply” when selecting dates from system date pickers
- Resolved a bug preventing Site Users from uploading artwork files to decoration locations on Store product pages
- Resolved a bug preventing Site Users from editing their Alternate IDs under certain conditions
- Resolved a bug preventing Site Users from adding catalog products to a Quote Request if those products have multiple variants
- Resolved a bug preventing Site Users from navigating through the product category structure when adding catalog products to a Quote Request
- Resolved several issues impacting the post-approval checkout process for Quote orders
- Resolved several issues impacting Suppliers’ ability to add decoration locations and artwork files to apparel/promotional products in Quotes they initiate
- Resolved an issue preventing Suppliers from submitting Quotes unless the “Quote Prepared by Phone Number” field is populated
- Resolved several issues impacting Sites’ accessibility