Agora 3.8 rolls out several small bug fixes.
- Resolved an issue preventing the order approval workflow from functioning correctly when “Handshake” was the only enabled payment method for Quote orders.
- If an Admin is selected as the Approver for Quote orders in addition to being the Approver for a payment method-based approver workflow, that Approver no longer needs to approve the same order twice.
- Resolved an issue preventing Admins from searching for products using the product name in the “Select Product” popup in the page designer.
- Resolved an issue preventing the “Supplier Admins” block from appearing on the Admin Console Edit Supplier page in a Marketplace.
- Resolved an issue preventing swatches from being correctly reordered in the Brand Color Library.
- The Brand Color Library now contains PMS “U” colors as well as PMS “C” colors.